July 12, 2012

The Moore Family

I was so excited (and nervous!) when Andrea asked me if I would like to photograph her family. You see, she is a photographer as well and someone whom I had reached out to for advice when I first started my business. When the day came, however, I saw a beautiful little family walking towards me that was perfectly color coordinated and full of energy even though it was quite early. We strolled down the Hermosa Beach Pier and I was introduced to 2 year old Julia and 4 1/2 year old Kirsten. It took them a little while to warm up to me, but by the end of the session I had a pocket full of sea shells Kirsten had collected for me and another pocket of snacks Julia had shared. Needless to say it was a perfect way to start the day! 

Andrea, Will, Kirsten and Julia- you are a fun little group and even though Julia dropped my ring into the ocean, I think we can still be friends;) I hope you enjoyed our morning together as much as I did!




Photo props go to Kirsten and Julia on this next one. I think its so special! They started to warm up to me because I let them use my camera... I see mini photographers in Andrea's future!;)





They are such a cute couple! 












No comments:

Post a Comment