July 11, 2012

Diane and Jeni • Best Friends Maternity Session

You'll probably recognize Diane from her maternity session that I shared a couple of weeks ago. During that session she told me that she and her best friend, Jeni, had been considering doing a session together... and I thought it was the cutest idea ever! I quickly learned that Diane and Jeni are the "forever" type of best friends. The kind that meet in school and make it through the crazy twists and turns of life still standing side by side. They are both teachers, live in the same city they grew up in, and even married two guys with practically the same name: Ryan and Brian! (See? Told ya they were BFFs.) To top it off, they are now both expecting baby boys that will be born just one month apart. Gavin and Kayden really have no choice but to follow in their mamas' footsteps;)

Here are just a few shots from our Summery Cravings Picnic! Let me know what you think:)





How gorgeous are these two?! They're are going to have a couple of stinkin' cute little boys. I can't WAIT to meet them!





3 comments:

  1. This is just awesome. I went to school with these two BFFs and I am so happy for them. Congrats Jeni and Diane! Awesome shots Jessica! (BTW: Do you do "Trash the Dress" photo sessions?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carly!! I just received your email and am responding to you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For most couples, this may sound an odd question to ask, most would answer that wedding photography is the kind of photography done during weddings. That is partly correct. But that over simplifies the meaning of wedding photography. image background removal

    ReplyDelete