January 7, 2013

Annette and Adriana • Sister Session

I have to say I love sister sessions, and when a soon-to-be graduating senior is thrown in it becomes a special event. Adriana and Annette are two incredible sisters that wanted to do something special for their parents this Christmas. Annette is a philosophy major at Carleton College while her sister Adriana is a few months away from graduating from Bishop Montgomery High School (my alma mater!:) ) They are both so sweet and insanely intelligent, so I really enjoyed hanging out with the two of them. We spent a surprisingly warm afternoon at Del Cerro Park just before Christmas. I hope to be able to do more senior sessions like this- I just love hearing about a senior's plans and excitement for the future!


















Annette was quite the trooper using my fun, old chair!



I'm totally obsessed with these next few of Adriana!








No comments:

Post a Comment