April 29, 2012

Sunday Love Stories

When I look back into the archives of my life, all of my memories can be turned into little love stories.  Sometimes they are pieces of the puzzle that make up mine and Sam's relationship.  Other times they are the stories of best friends and complete strangers making a little impact on my life. Whosever story they may come from, I've realized that I never want to forget the details that have helped me fall in love with love.  From the moments where tears floated down my cheek to those days where we laughed until we couldn't breathe... I want to remember it all.
I believe that everyone's story is beautiful, and I hope that by telling some of mine it will inspire you to share yours.  While I love telling a story with a photograph, I also want to share a piece of myself with words. And so begins a series called Sunday Love Stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment